Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Dear Facebook

We need to talk . . .

There are many things I love about you. You support me interacting with my friends, you even find friends I thought I lost (not ALWAYS a good thing, btw), you help me sound out other opinions around the world. I love you for all of that.

BUT, you're getting overly controlling and that's making me uncomfortable. I accept that anything I tell you is going to be shared with the world - for all your pluses you're still an incorrigible gossip - but now you're changing my e-mail address. fb - I love you but that's my private property.

I'd like for us to stay together, but you really need to ask my permission before you make decisions that impact on MY life.

I know, I'm the one who says that asking forgiveness is easier than asking permission.

Sometimes that shit don't fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment