Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lisa's shirt goes out in Seoul

The brewery tour on Saturday was to start the new winter brew for Craftworks, and I got home to find a friend in Virginia had been on a brewery tour also. I promised to send her the Seorak Oatmeal Stout t-shirt, then thought I should take it out on the town first. It didn't suit me so I accosted random strangers and asked them to model or pose with it for me (except the dog, he's my roommate so not random).
Here are the results, and there's a story to each:





This guy was sitting in his pickup, obviously moving house and waiting for someone (his wife, he told me later) and when I asked if he was going to be there long, thought I was trying to move him on and got quite aggressive. After I explained that I just wondered if he had time to pose for a picture, he explained that someone had tried to carjack him the previous day. And he was so, so apologetic . . .



This little lady is the graphic artist that designed the shirt, hence the proud smile

She's also one of the lovely staff members at Craftworks, as are the next four models






Punk dude really didn't want to be part of this

The Kiwi prevailed




Random Nigerians




A charming Frenchman and his beautiful daughter - trying to explain what I was doing in pidgin French was difficult


2 comments:

  1. I love Oatmeal Stout and that shirt "Rocks" Tracie. Apparently that shirt is getting around :)You captured some real characters, must have been great fun meeting these people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    This was totally a spur-of-the-moment, "what happens when the Kiwi is bored and nobody is awake to play with" idea, that worked surprisingly well.

    ReplyDelete